Enrolments at Rosedale State School are only accepted following an interview with the student and their parent/s by a member of the administration team.
To make the process of enrolling your child as straight forward and informative as possible, please:
Download and complete the following forms for each child you are enrolling. Alternatively, an enrolment package can be collected from the school's front office.
Download and read the following documents. Alternatively, we will supply them as part of the enrolment package.
Contact us to arrange a suitable time for an enrolment interview with a member of the administration team. Please allow approximately 30 minutes for this step in the enrolment process. During the interview a suitable commencement date will be negotiated.
Items to bring to the interview include:
- the completed enrolment forms (as above)
- birth certificates
- a current passport and visa details (if enrolling from overseas)
- the most recent report card
- current legal documents, such as court orders or custody details
- any documents that you consider important to support the enrolment and learning of your child.